I am in love with this product for the bikini area. It allows for a really clean shave, going against the hair with zero bumps, redness, itching, irritation or ingrown hairs. This is the only way I will shave now.
It's all I'll ever use from now on.
I've used soaps, gels, creams and lotions all my life and thought I had settled on a shaving cream. Then I tried hubby's Cremo. Wow! I loved the stuff. Now they have it for ladies, and I have to say it's truly the best stuff to use if you wet shave. It doesn't get so foamy that you can't see those places by your ankle or knee. You know exactly where you are and the razor just slides across your skin with no grabs or bumps. I have used soaps and gels that were no better --maybe even worse-- than regular soap.I've got sensitive skin and Cremo hasn't bothered me at all. I really like the fragrance and it fades away quickly so you don't have to worry about it competing with your cologne or body sprays. I wish I would have found this stuff sooner! My hubby is glad I'm not stealing his Cremo, too!
momsternantor, from WA, review from drugstore.com
Cremo Cream for ladies is excellent. It smells fantastic, with the faint scent of coconut. The texture is just right. Not too light. Not too heavy. It spreads on evenly and remains in place, so there is no need to use soap. Then when you go to shave, the cream provides the traction you need for the razor to glide effortlessly. The shave is close and irritation free, leaving no hair bumps for someone like me. I love it. A fantastic product in all respects.
Babs, review from amazon.com
Womens Shave Cream
6oz / 177ml
Our flagship super-slick,
foam-less shave cream that
launched our company.
- it dramatically reduces cuts, nicks,
scrapes and razor irritation.
- it gives you the closest, most comfortable,
longest lasting shave.
- it leaves your skin astonishingly soft and
It works because:
Most shave “creams” and “gels” are actually
foam–which is primarily air. Visualize a
sharp blade scraping across your delicate
skin with air as the main lubricant. It tears
your skin, creates little cuts and nicks that
bleed, and leaves your skin looking and
Cremo has no air: it’s an extremely rich
cream. It contains unique, super-lubricating,
highly slippery molecules that have been
compounded with powerful skin
conditioners. Together they make your
blade glide effortlessly over your skin like
an ice skate. It leaves your skin
astonishingly soft and smooth. We think
you will find this is better than anything else
you have ever used. Try it once to believe
it. Enjoy it for life.
Water (Aqua), Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate,
Stearic Acid, Glycol Distearate, Cetearyl
Alcohol, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil,
Polyether-1, Hydroxypropyl Guar
Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Allantoin,
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Calendula
Officinalis Flower Extract, Xylitol, Citrus
Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit and Carica
Papaya Fruit Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive)
Leaf Extract, Linalool, Limonene,
Titanium Dioxide, Citric Acid, Fragrance
Womens Shave Cream is paraben free.
Not tested on animals.
Made in the United States of America.
About Our Ingredients:
- Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate naturally derived from Coconut Oil. It is an extremely long, ultraslippery molecule that helps your blade glide effortlessly over your skin, virtually eliminating nicks, cuts and irritation.
- Stearic Acid is a naturally occurring fatty acid that acts as a surfactant, which increases surface tension. Surfactants also help your blade glide over your skin and not “bite” into it.
- Glycol Distearate is a derivative of Stearic Acid that acts as a skin conditioner and emollient.
- Cetearyl Alcohol is a straight-chain alcohol that acts as an emulsifier. In other words, this ingredient prevents our complex cream from separating (like what happens to oil and vinegar in salad dressings).
- Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil is more commonly known as Macadamia Nut Oil. A naturally occurring cold pressed oil that is known for its moisturizing, skin conditioning and antiaging properties.
- Polyether-1 is an alcohol that acts as a humectant (increases the water content of the top layers of the skin by drawing moisture from the surrounding air). It also increases viscosity.
- Hydroxypropyl Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride is derived from the pulverized seeds of a Guar tree which is indigenous to India. It has excellent skin smoothing and softening properties. It also acts as an emulsifier.
- Allantoin is derived from the comfrey plant and is a widely accepted emollient and skin conditioner.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice is derived from the plant commonly know as Aloe Vera which has been used for hundreds of years for its medicinal properties, namely wound-healing and soothing skin inflammation.
- Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract is also know as the common Marigold flower and has been know for centuries for its remarkable antiinflammatory properties.
- Xylitol is a naturally occurring sugar substitute found in the fibers of many fruits and vegetables. Xylitol (Finnish Ksylitoli) was first derived from Birch trees in Finland in the 20th century and was first popularized in Europe as a safe sweetener for people with diabetes that would not impact insulin levels. In Cremo Cream, xylitol is used as a an emulsifier as well as a skin moisturizer (instead of the commonly used glycerin which can be sticky).
- Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract is a fancy scientific name for cold pressed lemon oil. Known for generations in the homeopathic world for its many benefits, namely as a skin conditioner.
- Carica Papaya Fruit Extract is derived from the fruit of the papaya tree. Just like what you find in the grocery store or on your trip to Hawaii! Papaya extract contains the enzyme Papain which acts as a strong skin conditioner with great antibacterial and wound healing abilities.
- Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract is a fancy scientific name for cold pressed olive oil. Used for thousands of years and even called “liquid gold” by Homer, olive oil is used a skin conditioner, having moisturizing and healing effects.
- Perfluoromethylcyclopentane is an high-tech skin conditioner that increases moisture levels by promoting skin respiration and hydration. It is an organic chemical compound made of Carbon, Fluorine and Oxygen.
- Phenoxyethanol is an organic chemical compound that prevents or retards microbial growth, and thus keeps your Cremo Cream fresh!
- Ethylhexyl Glycerin is an organic chemical compound which prevents or retards microbial growth but has the added benefit of acting as a humectant and skin conditioner.
- Titanium Dioxide is derived from minerals and helps give Cremo Cream its white, creamy color and texture. It is commonly used in sunscreens as it reflects and scatters UV radiation.
- Citric Acid is an organic acid found in lemon juice. We use it as a natural preservative as well as for its fragrance.
- Fragrance (Parfum) is just that! Our scent is a creamy, light, tropical coconut/pineapple. Unfortunately, in its "natural" unscented form, this cream has a somewhat bitter fragrance that we felt you would not like. So we added just a touch of this fragrance to correct this issue, and one that will wash off completely leaving behind no hint of it on your skin.
- Benzyl Benzoate is an organic compound that is part of our fragrance. It occurs in a number of blossoms (e. g. tuberose, hyacinth) and is a component of Balsam of Peru and Tolu balsam. It also is on the WHO’s List of Essential Medicines, which records the most important medication needed in a basic health system.
- Benzyl Salicylate is a salicylic acid ester that is part of our fragrance. It occurs naturally in a variety of plants and plants extracts and is widely used as a fixative in floral perfumes such as carnation, jasmine, lilac and wallflower.
- Butylphenyl Methlypropional (Lilal), Coumarin, Limonene are all natural occurring components in our fragrance. For example, limonene is found is found in oranges and lemons and coumarin in the tonka bean and sweet clover plants.