Mens Shave Cream
6oz / 177ml (standard size)
Our flagship super-slick, nick-free, smooth-skin foam-less shave cream that launched our company.
- it dramatically reduces cuts, nicks, scrapes and razor irritation.
- it gives you the closest, most comfortable, longest lasting shave.
- it leaves your skin astonishingly soft and smooth.
It works because:
Most shave “creams” and “gels” are actually foam–which is primarily air. Visualize a sharp blade scraping across your delicate skin with air as the main lubricant. It tears your skin, creates little cuts and nicks that bleed, and leaves your skin looking and feeling rough.
Cremo has no air: it’s an extremely rich cream. It contains unique, super-lubricating, highly slippery molecules that have been compounded with powerful skin conditioners. Together they make your blade glide effortlessly over your skin like an ice skate. It leaves your skin astonishingly soft and smooth. We think you will find this is better than anything else you have ever used. Try it once to believe it. Enjoy it for life.More Detail BUY NOW
Water (Aqua), Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Stearic Acid, Glycol Distearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Polyether-1, Hydroxypropyl Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Allantoin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Xylitol, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit and Carica Papaya Fruit Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Linalool, Limonene, BHT,Perfluoromethyl-cyclopentane, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Titanium Dioxide, Citric Acid, Fragrance (Parfum)
Mens Shave Cream is paraben free.
Not tested on animals.
Made in the United States of America.
About Our Ingredients:
- Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate naturally derived from Coconut Oil. It is an extremely long, ultraslippery molecule that helps your blade glide effortlessly over your skin, virtually eliminating nicks, cuts and irritation.
- Stearic Acid is a naturally occurring fatty acid that acts as a surfactant, which increases surface tension. Surfactants also help your blade glide over your skin and not “bite” into it.
- Glycol Distearate is a derivative of Stearic Acid that acts as a skin conditioner and emollient.
- Cetearyl Alcohol is a straight-chain alcohol that acts as an emulsifier. In other words, this ingredient prevents our complex cream from separating (like what happens to oil and vinegar in salad dressings).
- Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil is more commonly known as Macadamia Nut Oil. A naturally occurring cold pressed oil that is known for its moisturizing, skin conditioning and antiaging properties.
- Polyether-1 is an alcohol that acts as a humectant (increases the water content of the top layers of the skin by drawing moisture from the surrounding air). It also increases viscosity.
- Hydroxypropyl Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride is derived from the pulverized seeds of a Guar tree which is indigenous to India. It has excellent skin smoothing and softening properties. It also acts as an emulsifier.
- Allantoin is derived from the comfrey plant and is a widely accepted emollient and skin conditioner.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice is derived from the plant commonly know as Aloe Vera which has been used for hundreds of years for its medicinal properties, namely wound-healing and soothing skin inflammation.
- Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract is also know as the common Marigold flower and has been know for centuries for its remarkable antiinflammatory properties.
- Xylitol is a naturally occurring sugar substitute found in the fibers of many fruits and vegetables. Xylitol (Finnish Ksylitoli) was first derived from Birch trees in Finland in the 20th century and was first popularized in Europe as a safe sweetener for people with diabetes that would not impact insulin levels. In Cremo Cream, xylitol is used as a an emulsifier as well as a skin moisturizer (instead of the commonly used glycerin which can be sticky).
- Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract is a fancy scientific name for cold pressed lemon oil. Known for generations in the homeopathic world for its many benefits, namely as a skin conditioner.
- Carica Papaya Fruit Extract is derived from the fruit of the papaya tree. Just like what you find in the grocery store or on your trip to Hawaii! Papaya extract contains the enzyme Papain which acts as a strong skin conditioner with great antibacterial and wound healing abilities.
- Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract is a fancy scientific name for cold pressed olive oil. Used for thousands of years and even called “liquid gold” by Homer, olive oil is used a skin conditioner, having moisturizing and healing effects.
- Linalool & Limonene are citrus peel extracts that are used in aromatherapy and help give Cremo Cream its scent.
- BHT is officially known as Butylhydroxytoluene, an organic compound and distant relative of Vitamin E. It is a food grade antioxidant that we use for its antibacterial properties. Additionally, many believe because it is an antioxidant BHT works to combat aging of the skin.
- Perfluoromethylcyclopentane is an high-tech skin conditioner that increases moisture levels by promoting skin respiration and hydration. It is an organic chemical compound made of Carbon, Fluorine and Oxygen.
- Phenoxyethanol is an organic chemical compound that prevents or retards microbial growth, and thus keeps your Cremo Cream fresh!
- Ethylhexylglycerin is an organic chemical compound which prevents or retards microbial growth but has the added benefit of acting as a humectant and skin conditioner.
- Titanium Dioxide is derived from minerals and helps give Cremo Cream its white, creamy color and texture. It is commonly used in sunscreens as it reflects and scatters UV radiation.
- Citric Acid is an organic acid found in lemon juice. We use it as a natural preservative as well as for its fragrance.
- Fragrance (Parfum) is just that! Our scent is exotic Bergamot or Bitter Orange. Unfortunately, in its "natural" unscented form, this cream has a somewhat bitter fragrance that we felt you would not like. So we added just a touch of this fragrance to correct this issue, and one that will wash off completely leaving behind no hint of it on your skin.