6oz / 177ml
Deep cleans yet is soap-free, film-free, clean rinsing, pH neutral, non-stinging and does not dry out your delicate facial skin.
- it deep cleans without stripping.
- it’s pH neutral.
- it’s soap-free, so it rinses completely off leaving no film residue and won’t clog pores.
- it not only doesn’t dry out delicate facial skin, it actually enhances your natural moisture balance.
It works because:
Most face cleansers contain harsh, alkaline (pH negative) soaps. Soap aggressively strips your skin, dries it out, rarely washes completely off and clogs pores.
Cremo Face Wash is a soap-free, pH neutral, concentrated foaming gel. It contains selective cleansing agents, like Laureth Sulfate, so it cleans without breaking down your skin’s natural emollient barrier.
It contains essential botanical oils from lavender & melissa, so it enhances your skins moisture balance. It easily and completely rinses off leaving no undesirable waxy soap film or other residues.
It leaves your skin looking and feeling absolutely fresh, natural and healthy.More Detail BUY NOW
Water(Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Hexylene Glycol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Oil, Quillaja Saponaria Soap Bark Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, PPG-5-Ceteth- 20, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Isopentyldiol, Chlorphenesin, Benzoic Acid, Sorbic Acid.
Face Wash is paraben free.
Not tested on animals.
Made in the United States of America.
About Our Ingredients:
- Water (Aqua) allows all the following ingredients to flow and function optimally. Ours is ultra-purified.
- Sodium Laureth Sulfate is an organic compound that is often used as an alternative to soap. Most commonly derived from coconut oil, we use this ingredient for its cleansing and foaming properties.
- Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate is also an organic compound commonly derived from coconut oil, similar to the Sodium Laureth sulfate, we use this for its cleansing and foaming properties. Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate also helps us control the viscosity of the product.
- Sodium Trideceth Sulfate is a close relative of our first two ingredients. It too is derived from coconut oil, and rounds out the cleansing and foaming functions of the formula.
- Hexylene Glycol is a skin conditioner, a humectant (moisture retaining properties) and is also important for its emulsifying properties, which keeps the product from separating (visualize what happens with salad dressing). Thanks to this ingredient, you never have to shake the product before each use.
- Isopropyl Alcohol is famous for being the primary ingredient in common rubbing alcohol, found in most medicine cabinets. An effective cleaning agent and astringent it is also used in our formula because it is a powerful antibacterial agent and also helps regulate viscosity.
- Hydroxyethyl Cellulose is a non-ionic, water soluble polymer used as a bodying agent. This ingredient is derived from cellulose, which is a natural fiber found everywhere in nature. In fact, in the food world, cellulose is called dietary fiber. The most common example would probably be the outer shell of a corn kernel.
- Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil & Extract has been a mainstay in herbal medicine and aromatherapy for over 2,500 years, and is often said to have anti-microbial and soothing, calming, anti-inflammatory properties. Indigenous to the Western Mediterranean region, lavender plants are now found throughout the world.
- Melissa Officinalis Leaf Oil & Extract, commonly known as lemon balm, is a perennial herb from the mint family. Similar to lavender, the plant was also originally found in the Mediterranean region. Often used to flavor ice creams and teas, Melissa is praised as an antioxidant as well as a calming agent.
- Quillaja Saponaria Soap Bark Extract is derived from an evergreen tree native to warm, temperate, central Chile. The soap bark tree has a long history of medicinal use for the Andean people and is widely used as a food and pharmaceutical additive. As the name suggests the bark can be refined and used as an alternative to soap.
- PPG-5-ceteth-20 is a vegetable based saturated fatty acid usually derived from palm or coconut oil. We use it as an emulsifier as well as an emollient.
- Caprylyl Glycol is an alcohol also derived from palm or coconut oil. We use it for as an anti-microbial, emulsifying agent and a humectant.
- Phenoxyethanol, Isopentyldiol and Chlorphenesin are all organic chemical compounds that help in moisture retention but are used here mainly because they prevent or retard microbial growth and thus keep your Cremo Face Wash fresh.
- Benzoic Acid was discovered in the sixteenth century and was first described by Nostradamus (no joke!). Benzoic acid is a naturally occurring, food grade preservative, that we use for is anti-microbial properties. Another fun Benzoic acid fact—appreciable amounts have been found in most berries (around 0.05%).
- Sorbic Acid is natural organic compound commonly used as a food preservative. It occurs naturally and is derived from the berries of the Mountain Ash or Rowan shrubs and trees. A powerful and natural antimicrobial we use it as well to keep the formula fresh.